Introduction

A couple years after getting into long distance running, I decided to try to run a half-marathon or marathon in each state. After crossing off my fifth state, I recounted the race to my sister. As I described the hills, puddles, cows, lightning, thunder, and cornfields, she suggested that I begin a blog about my experiences and races. While it’s hard to imagine the many different races running together, I could see how it might happen. So, I looked back in my mind (and with the help of my t-shirt drawer) am going to document my runs through all 50 states. End of 2015 update: 16 states done!

12/31/2015

Kiawah (half) Marathon (SC), December 12th, 2015

After Chicago, and New York, I was ready for a break.  I ran the half and remembered how much fun they are.  Given the 70+ degree temperature, I was happy not to be running the full and to spend the rest of the day on the beach.  (Want to know more about the race itself...check out December 2014, 2013, and 2012, this one's becoming an annual event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment